"Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you." - Deuteronomy 16:17
Thank you for considering giving to First Colony Online Campus. The gifts our campuses have received over the years have allowed us to fulfill our vision as a church to GATHER. GROW. GO. by sharing the gospel, helping those in need, nurturing the spiritual growth of our members and guests as well as be the hands and heart of Jesus. Your generosity enables us to continue to bless and serve each other, our community and people around the world. Our regular tithes and offerings we receive on Sundays and throughout the week go into the General Fund to support what is happening right NOW! This is a hard-working fund supporting over 85% of our ministries. Children's Ministry, Student Ministry, Outreach - all these good works and more continue to exist based on the funds you contribute to the General Fund.
- Online Giving. Both members and guests can set up a one-time or recurring amount online using a credit card or bank withdrawal.
- Text to Give. Text Dollar Amount to 281.205.0072 to set up giving by text.
- Give at a Service. Place your gift in the giving receptacles located at the Worship Center exits.
- Mail A Check. You can also mail your gift to 2140 First Colony Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479.
- Give Securities. If you have stocks or bonds, you would like to donate to our church, please contact our Chief Financial Officer.
- Estate Planning. If you would like to include the church in your estate planning, please contact our Chief Financial Officer.
Giving Beyond Tithes
You may be interested in giving above and beyond your regular offering and wonder where you can give money that will make a difference for Jesus and His church. Whether you want to give a special gift during the year or you want to consider an impactful gift as you develop your estate plan, the church has needs you can help meet. Your targeted gifts can make a difference in the Mission Fund, Compassion Fund, Debt Reduction Fund, Preaching Fund