Managing your Expectations During Phase One Reopening
- In-person Worship services will resume on Sundays at 9:30am
- We will stream the entire worship service from the First Colony campus, with a brief intro by Shane and an Elder’s prayer to close our service.
- Livestreamed services will continue to be Online at 8:30am and 11:00am.
- Due to the narrow physical dimensions of our worship space, the six-feet distance guidelines (see below) create an effective occupancy limit of about 40-45 people (10-11 total rows).
- No in-person classes or groups for children, students or adults.
- No childcare for any age.
- No printed materials – Order of Worship will be available digitally.
- No coffee – but feel free to bring your own.
- Disposable Communion cups and communion bread will be available for pick-up on the front porch – no passing of baskets.
- The offering will be done online, by mail or through the giving boxes on the front porch.
- You can enter and exit the building via the “double barn doors” at the back of the building, or through the “green door” on the front porch. (The other doors will be unlocked for emergency use, but will have rows within six feet, to help maximize our capacity.)
- After services, we will dismiss in an orderly fashion.
- Before you arrive, please take the temperature of everyone in your family and stay home if anyone’s temperature is 99.5 degrees or above.
- If any member of your family shows signs of illness of any kind, please choose to stay home.
- We strongly encourage all high-risk individuals to continue to stay home and enjoy the services Online during this phase.
- Members 65 and above.
- Members who have underlying medical conditions or are immunocompromised.
- Members who live with or provide care to the elderly.
- Members who feel sick or who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
WE ASK FOR THE MASK
- Please wear a mask to and from services.
- Masks are not mandatory during the entirety of the worship service. However, you are encouraged to wear a mask as much as possible, for the benefit of others.
- All greeters, ministers and a/v booth personnel will wear masks.
- Those leading from stage may do so with or without a mask, but will wear masks before and after the service.
BE A SPACE CADET
- According to state guidelines, families may sit together or you may sit with the person with whom you arrived, as long as you maintain social distance from other groups.
- We ask for six-foot distancing between parties, please.
- The number of chairs and rows will be reduced and spaced out prior to service. Please do not combine any rows or chairs. If your family is more than 7 members, let a minister or elder know, and we will gladly make the necessary arrangements to help you sit together.
- Only Campus Minister, Shane Gage and the designated a/v tech for the service will be allowed in the a/v booth. They will use gloves and hand sanitizer, and wear masks. As much as possible, only one person will be in the booth at a time.
- Please be respectful of the boundaries of others and honor their space.
- No handshaking or hugs, please (this will be tough).
CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS
- We will clean and sanitize door handles, common areas and restrooms prior to each service.
- Entry and exit doors will be propped open.
- Wash your hands & bring your hand sanitizer.
- Always maintain social distance (six feet) from other groups/individuals.
WHEN WILL PHASE TWO BEGIN & WHAT WILL THAT LOOK LIKE?
- Quite candidly, we do not know detailed information at the moment.
- However, we promise to be prepared and to inform you when Phase Two is on the horizon.
give our praise to the lord together!
- Whether you are worshipping with our church family Online or in person, know that we are bound together by a common love, a common purpose and a common Spirit.
- We love you, we are still praying for you, and we cherish the privilege of being a part of the global and eternal Family of God!
questions? feel free to contact us.
Gordon Ware, Foster Creek Shepherding Elder
Warren Cates, Foster Creek Shepherding Elder
Shane Gage, Foster Creek Campus Minister