Back to List
03.21.21 | Love, Life Lessons, Grace, Humility, Mercy
Scriptural References: 2 Corinthians 5:9, Micah 6:6-8, Micah 7:18-19
- Justice = using our power in a fair, ethical and helpful way.
“If we don’t start with God first, whatever we’re seeking, it ain’t justice.” – John Perkins
- Mercy = loving the “inconvenient to love” others.
- Humility = seeing ourselves in relation to God.
- Confronting Injustice without Compromising Truth by Thaddeus Williams
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- Humilitas: A Lost Key to Life, Love and Leadership by John Dickson